Visitor marketing opportunities
We offer a range of opportunities for Melbourne’s attractions to reach local, regional, interstate or international visitors. Businesses can choose to feature in one of our leading visitor guides, maps or utilise the range of opportunities presented by our Melbourne Now campaign.
- Official Visitor Guide. Melbourne’s flagship guide, recognised as the authentic and official guide for Melbourne. Find out more
- Chinese Official Visitor Guide. The Chinese Official Visitor Guide is the most widely circulated market-specific destination guide in Victoria. Find out more
- Cruise Arrivals Guide. The Cruise Arrivals Guide is a map and brochure in one, designed to help passengers plan their shore visit. Find out more
- Melbourne Now. Melbourne Now is a year-round marketing program designed to specifically target the regional Victorian market. Melbourne Now encompasses a quarterly magazine, a website, eNewsletter, tactical campaigns and the annual Melbourne Accommodation Guide, ACCOM. Find out more
Industry Development opportunities
- Visitability Program. A unique program focused on improving the critical services at every point of the visitor journey in Melbourne and across Victoria. Find out more
- Check-in to China Program. A six month program is aimed at staff from attractions, tourism operators, local councils, hotels, restaurant or retail businesses who would like to be educated about the Chinese visitor economy, culture and business etiquette. Find out more
- Events and networking. Our program of events, workshops and forums are designed to provide key information to the visitor industry whilst promoting industry development and creating networking opportunities. Find out more
- RACV Victorian Tourism Awards support. Destination Melbourne, through funding provided by Visit Victoria, offers support for attractions wanting to enter the RACV Victorian Tourism Awards for the first time. Email Sharna Crosbie to find out more.
- Melbourne Tourism Industry Leadership Program. Now in its eighth year, MTILP is an award-winning venture that provides leadership training for the most promising members of the industry. Find out more