All prices are inclusive of GST and in Australian dollars.
Cancellation and refund policy
All event registrations are non-refundable.
Transfer of place
You can transfer your place at a Destination Melbourne (DM) event to another person, as long as notification of at least 48 hours is provided.
Please note, if an event is catered, dietary requirements cannot be guaranteed for any transfer notifications received later than seven (7) days prior to the event.
Requests to transfer tickets need to be made in writing to [email protected] and will be honoured only if they have been confirmed in writing by DM.
Terms and conditions
- Before registering for any DM event you must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions
- By registering for a DM event you have agreed to these terms and conditions
- Cancellations are as per the cancellation policy and at the discretion of DM
- Neither DM nor the venue will be held liable for damage or loss of goods or equipment while at the Event
- DM reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any element of an Event and / or vary advertised programs, prices and venues without notice. In the event of a change to the event time and / or venue, your ticket will be made valid to the re-scheduled event
- Throughout the duration of the event, photos and video content may be taken. By registering for the event you are consenting to photos, videos or other images or recordings of yourself being taken, used and/or reproduced for the purposes of advertising, media, publicity, publication, web display, general display, or for any other purpose in whole or in part by DM, for an undefined period of time.