A webinar presented by Tourism Australia
This webinar will outline the current size of the market for travellers with accessibility needs as well as Australian research into drivers/barriers to accessible tourism, the needs of travellers with a disability and those who travel with them, the most effective communication channels to reach this audience, and more.
- 10 mins: An outline of the Accessible Tourism market including facts and figures nationally and internationally
- 10 mins: Key findings from a major research report released in January 2018 which focused on domestic travellers with accessibility needs in Victoria and Queensland
- 10 mins: An operator case study
- 15 mins: Q&A
- Bill Forrester: Co-founder of Travability.travel
- Nicole Healy: Senior Research Officer at the Tourism, Events and Visitor Economy branch of the Victorian State Government