The Melbourne Tourism Leadership Program (MTLP) is a leadership course designed for people with a positive interest in the future of Melbourne’s - and Victoria's - visitor industry. It is a great opportunity for tourism and hospitality industry professionals to build networks, refine their leadership skills and be an active part of Melbourne’s future growth as a global visitor destination.
- Provide individuals with the emotional intelligence and management tools they need to be more effective leaders.
- Increase personal, business and the collective wellbeing of leaders and their teams.
- Develop collective leadership in the Melbourne visitor industry.
- Provide practical learning opportunities for industry leaders.
- Generate commitment to sustainability, innovation and entrepreneurship.
MTLP graduate testimonials
- Time management
- Behavioural drivers
- Emotional intelligence; managing, perceiving, using and understanding emotions
- Positive leadership and communication strategies
- Goal setting
What can you expect to get out of MTLP?
- MTLP will equip you with the emotional intelligence and management tools you need to be a more effective leader
- It will help you to develop strong networks with like-minded industry professionals
- It will assist you in increasing your personal and professional wellbeing
- It will expose you to a number of tourism destinations and other leaders in the industry.