Appear on the homepage of the DYOB website in the Hot Right Now section. You will be one of three listings in your category. Everyone wants to know what’s new and exciting – what’s hot right now.
Estimated exposure: 100,000
Rate: $1400 ex GST
Duration: 1 month
|+ DYOB homepage presence for 1 month||With first 100 characters from your ATDW listing and hero image from your ATDW listing. This hyperlinks to your full ATDW listing on the DYOB website|
|+ 2 weeks of paid advertising on DYOB social media channels||Targeting residents of your region (Inner, North, South, East or West)|
|+ Our Pick status for 1 month||Rank higher in DYOB search — Our Pick listings appear first in relevant search queries|
|+ 1-page summary report||Provided within 30 days of activity completion|
Looking to further increase your reach?
- To activate this package, an active ATDW listing is required (single business per package). Learn more about ATDW listings.
- ^ Includes non-exclusive rotation of your display ads on the DYOB homepage, Search page (desktop only), Stories landing page, Things to Do landing page and Suburb pages, with a hyperlink to the URL of your choice (on the DYOB website or external).
- Website or social media proofs will not be circulated for approval, however, feedback in relation to published content which is factually incorrect or at fault (i.e. dispute or non-compliance with council) will be considered and should be directed to [email protected].
- All opportunities are subject to availability and DM has the right to accept or reject any booking requests. All rates shown are correct at time of publishing. Rates are subject to change.
- All booked activity must commence at the time scheduled, as stated in the contract. If material is not supplied by material deadline date, DM may, at its discretion: cancel the order and any payment is forfeited or any outstanding invoice is still payable; or use its discretion to create content on your behalf.
- Use of the DYOB brand is available only with DM’s permission and all content carrying the DYOB brand must be created by DM.