If you want to show everything off in more detail and have the chance to include talent in your video, this is the video campaign you are after. We will create and promote a 1 to 2-minute video which can feature up to 3 locations, captured by our crew on a half-day of filming.
Estimated exposure: 205,000 | Rate: $5390 ex GST
Add on: Take advantage of the footage captured on your Showcase Video shoot to create a reduced rate Social Media Video – just $1950 ex GST.
4-6 weeks from project kick-off meeting.
1x 1 to 2-minute video. Supplied in both high-res and YouTube compressed files (1080p Full HD).
Example: click here
- Showcase up to 3 locations, attractions or businesses per video (must be no longer than 10 minutes apart).
- Opportunity to include talent or a presenter (talent management fees not included within rate).
- Up to 4 hours on-location filming (including travel time).
- Pre-shoot client briefing 1-hour meeting.
- Site visit up to two hours.
- Pre-shoot talent briefing by phone.
- Two-person crew on location (director/producer and camera).
- Destination Melbourne representative present at shoot.
- Commercial usage licence.
- Music sourced and licensed.
- Basic motion graphics.
- Video draft delivered within five working days.
- Up to 2 rounds of feedback on video draft.
- Featured on the DYOB website: In the Video Gallery, on the relevant suburb, council and Stories pages.
- 4 weeks of social media advertising on DYOB channels: Targeting your region (Inner, North, South, East, or West)
- 1 post on the DYOB Facebook page.
- 1 post on the DYOB Instagram account.
- Featured on DYOB YouTube channel.
- 1-page summary report: Provided within 30 days of activity completion.
- Extra expenses which must be considered, and are the responsibility of partner to cover on all video shoots, include:
+ Activities being undertaken (e.g. entry into an attraction).
+ Food and beverage for shoots at restaurants/cafes.
+ Permits (e.g. parking, filming, etc).
- Transport or fuel costs for additional client briefing meetings or site visits above allocated times included.
- All rates subject to change pending third party contract.
- Website or social media proofs will not be circulated for approval, however, feedback in relation to published content which is factually incorrect or at fault will be considered and should be directed to [email protected].
- All opportunities are subject to availability and DM has the right to accept or reject any booking requests. All rates shown are correct at time of publishing. Rates are subject to change.
- All booked activity must commence at the time scheduled, as stated in the contract. If material is not supplied by material deadline date, DM may, at its discretion: cancel the order and any payment is forfeited or any outstanding invoice is still payable; or use its discretion to create content on your behalf.
- Use of the DYOB brand is available only with DM’s permission and all content carrying the DYOB brand must be created by DM.