Be nimble and reactive. This campaign includes the creation of a short, snappy video — perfect for social media — that can be ready to go super-fast. No talent, no presenter, no set up. You brief our production team on the location and they spend two hours shooting in that location organically.
Keep it generic so it can be used year-round (e.g. shopping on Bridge Road) or customise it to promote a specific event or a seasonal activity (e.g. Craigieburn Festival or a hot day at the beach).
Estimated exposure: 205,000 | Single video rate: $2850 ex GST
Estimated exposure: 615,000 | Combo of 3 shot on the same day: $6730 ex GST (save $1820 ex GST)
- 24 hours (where existing schedules permit).
- 1x 15 to 30 second video. Supplied in both high-res and YouTube compressed files (1080p Full HD).
Example 1: click here
Example 2: click here
- Showcase one location, attraction or business per video (no talent/presenter).
- Up to 2 hours on-location filming.
- Client briefing by email or phone call.
- One-person crew on location.
- Commercial usage licence.
- Music sourced and licensed.
- Basic motion graphics.
- Video draft delivered next business day.
- Up to 2 rounds of feedback on video draft.
- Featured on the DYOB website: In the Video Gallery, on the relevant suburb, council and Stories pages.
- 4 weeks of social media advertising on DYOB social media channels: Targeting residents of your region (Inner, North, South, East or West).
- 1 post on the DYOB Facebook page: Timing at DM editorial discretion.
- 1 post on the DYOB Instagram account: Timing at DM editorial discretion.
- Featured on the DYOB YouTube channel.
- 1-page summary report: Provided within 30 days of activity completion.
- Extra expenses which must be considered, and are the responsibility of partner to cover on all video shoots, include:
+ Activities being undertaken (e.g. entry into an attraction).
+ Food and beverage for shoots at restaurants/cafes.
+ Permits (e.g. parking, filming, etc).
- All rates subject to change pending third party contract.
- Website or social media proofs will not be circulated for approval, however, feedback in relation to published content which is factually incorrect or at fault (i.e. dispute or non-compliance with council) will be considered and should be directed to [email protected].
- All opportunities are subject to availability and DM has the right to accept or reject any booking requests. All rates shown are correct at time of publishing. Rates are subject to change.
- All booked activity must commence at the time scheduled, as stated in the contract. If material is not supplied by material deadline date, DM may, at its discretion: cancel the order and any payment is forfeited or any outstanding invoice is still payable; or use its discretion to create content on your behalf.
- Use of the DYOB brand is available only with DM’s permission and all content carrying the DYOB brand must be created by DM.