Melbourne’s flagship guide, recognised as the authentic and official guide for Melbourne. The guide provides visitors to Melbourne with a comprehensive overview of things to see and do across the CBD and surrounding regions.
Produced quarterly, it is endorsed by Visit Victoria, City of Melbourne, Melbourne Airport, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and Australia Hotels Association.
The guide is also complemented by an app, which is available to download for iOS and Android.
- Interstate and international visitors
- Regional Victorians
- 250,000 copies per season
- Digital audience via the app
Distribution (sample only)
- Airside at Melbourne Airport’s International Terminal (exclusive arrangement)
- Melbourne Airport’s Domestic Terminal
- Qantas Tourism Lounge, Melbourne Airport
- City Circle Trams
- PTV Hubs at Southern Cross and Flinders Street Stations
- Avalon Airport and its Sunbus terminal
- Melbourne Visitor Centres at Federation Square,
- Bourke Street Mall and Fitzroy Gardens
- To conference and events delegates through Melbourne Convention Bureau
- City and metropolitan hotels and attractions
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres throughout Victoria
Want more information about this marketing opportunity?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within one business day
You can also speak directly to one of our team:
Tina Seirlis | 0450 603 086 | [email protected]
John McGaw | 0422 934 093 | [email protected]