Melbourne’s best guide, recognised as the authentic and official Melbourne visitor printed guide. Our Melbourne Official Visitor Guide (OVG) provides visitors to Melbourne with a comprehensive overview of things to see and do across the CBD and surrounding regions.
Produced quarterly, the OVG is endorsed by Visit Victoria, City of Melbourne, Melbourne Airport, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Australian Hotels Association.
The guide is also complemented by an Official Visitor Guide app, which is available to download for iOS and Android.
- Interstate and international visitors
- Regional Victorians
- 250,000 copies per season
- Digital audience via the app
Distribution locations include
- Airside at Melbourne Airport’s International Terminal (exclusive arrangement as the only Melbourne visitor guide available airside)
- Melbourne Airport’s Domestic Terminal
- Qantas Tourism Lounge, Melbourne Airport
- City Circle Trams
- PTV Hubs at Southern Cross and Flinders Street Stations
- Avalon Airport and its Sunbus terminal
- On board the Spirit of Tasmania cruise ship
- Melbourne Visitor Centres at Federation Square, Bourke Street Mall and Fitzroy Gardens
- To conference and events delegates through Melbourne Convention Bureau
- City and metropolitan hotels, shopping centres and Melbourne tourist attractions
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres throughout Victoria
Want more information about this marketing opportunity?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within one business day
You can also speak directly to one of our team:
Tina Seirlis | 0450 603 086 | [email protected]
John McGaw | 0422 934 093 | [email protected]