The Melbourne Official Visitor Map provides visitors with a comprehensive overview of how to get around central Melbourne. Covering the CBD and its immediate surrounds, the map details the train and tram services, including myki, provides visitor information and features key attractions around town.
The Melbourne Official Visitor Map is the result of Destination Melbourne, Public Transport Victoria and Inner Melbourne Action Plan collaborating on a single piece of visitor collateral. It is the most widely distributed map in Melbourne, with one million copies printed each year.
- Interstate visitors
- International visitors
- Regional Victorians
One million copies per year
Distribution (sample only)
- Melbourne Visitor Centres in Federation Square, Bourke Street Mall and Fitzroy Gardens
- Flinders Street and Southern Cross railway stations
- On-board the City Circle Trams
- To conference and event delegates through Melbourne Convention Bureau
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres throughout Victoria
- City hotels, attractions and conference venues
Want more information about this marketing opportunity?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within one business day
You can also speak directly to one of our team:
Tina Seirlis | 0450 603 086 | [email protected]
John McGaw | 0422 934 093 | [email protected]