Join with us for a unique opportunity to become a venue partner in 2019 for visitor industry events and key networking functions.
Our B2B audience represents leaders of the Melbourne and regional Victorian visitor industry, and with a highly engaged audience, you will receive valuable exposure and endorsement from Destination Melbourne, increasing the awareness of your event space.
We deliver over a dozen events annually for audiences of 15 to 500 and we are looking to receive Expressions of Interest for any of our events individually, or if you meet the criteria, as a collective.
When submitting your EOI, please also consider the following as very important to Destination Melbourne and specifically address these criteria:
- Flexibility around final numbers and minimum costs either for the overall function or per person
- Preferably the venue or room hire to be free
- Demonstration of goodwill and special rates/inclusions in light of the fact that Destination Melbourne is a not-for-profit organisation
- Central Melbourne location (unless specified otherwise)
- Lots of natural light preferable
- AV/projector/screen, ideally at no extra cost
- Free Wi-Fi for events unless otherwise specified; pens and notepads provided
- Catering in a separate room preferable
- Whether corkage is allowed, and if not, the rate you are able to make available for beverage packages.
- Accessible to those with limited mobility/accessible bathroom facilities
- Ideally a special parking rate for participants/easily accessible by public transport
- Access to safe parking, particularly for sessions that end later in the evening.
Expressions of Interest have been extended until Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Please specify which exact event/s you are interested in supporting.
EOIs must be addressed to Yolanda Baker and sent to: [email protected]