The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) helps businesses address the key elements covered in the development of a solid business plan and customises the framework specifically for tourism operators.
Find out more about how to get accredited
About the Program
The ATAP program encourages businesses to:
- Plan how their business will function, and;
- Check that customer expectations are being met.
In turn, Accreditation will provide clients and industry colleagues with an assurance that participating businesses are committed to professionalism both in business operations and delivery of service.
- Adds value to your business
- Recognises quality of management and involves a documentation process of your company's policies and procedures
- Creates a consistently high level of customer service and product delivery
- Increases your online distribution and brand awareness through an Australian Tourism Data Warehouse listing (for eligible WA operators only)
The ATAP program will:
Provide you with information which will help you prepare a marketing and business plan.
- Help you identify the appropriate licences you require and where to get them
- Identify Government regulations that may impact on your business
- Assist you in managing all aspects of your business
- Identify where you can get the latest information and assistance